Sunday, September 19, 2010

3 months!

I can't believe it has been 3 months!  Nothing remarkable happened this week.  We have enjoyed the fall weather and gone for a walk everyday this week.  Owen likes to fall asleep on our walks.  We went to see Great Grandma Charlotte.  She really loved seeing him and is very impressed with his super tiny feet.  She also isn't sure if she likes Owen's name :) Too unique she says.

Grandma Vicki gave us some more worms for our compost bin.  I accidentally left them in the house and we had some escape and die before I could get new bedding in their bin :(  They got pretty smelly too.  In the picture Owen is helping me put the worms in their new home.  He will really love feeding and playing with the worms when he is older. 

Oh, wonderful news!  I finished my Content Area Reading Course I was taking this summer!  (I needed it to renew my teaching license.) It was a lot of work, but I am so happy it is done.  My stress level has dropped tremendously!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment